Promotional materials, also called premiums, are products that have your business logo and/or tag line on them. People use them, wear them, and give them away, while spreading the word about your business. They can be used in numerous ways from sponsorships, to gifts, to surprise inclusions with a purchase.
* Expand Brand Recognition – Having people wear and use merchandise with your logo on it will increase the number of people who notice your brand. When a friend has on a hat with your logo on it, they may check out your business and even buy something.
* Relatively Low-Cost Advertising – TV advertising can be expensive, but promotional products aren’t that expensive when you consider the benefits. You can sponsor a sports team inexpensively and all the parents will see this logo every game and when doing their laundry. It will keep you at the top of their mind.
* Great Business Card Replacements – If you really want to stand out at your next event, instead of handing out business cards, hand out key chains, book marks, t-shirts, hats, balls, bumper stickers, or USB drives. People will remember you because you’ll likely be the only one doing it.
* People Like Touching Something – In today’s digital world, getting something that can be touched is a revelation. It feels good to touch something that’s real instead of only looking at digital things.
* Consumers Keep Promotional Materials – When you give usable and targeted items to your audience, they will keep them and use them. This means that they will see the products and logos maybe even daily, keeping you at the top of their mind.
* Consumers’ Idea of a Brand Improves – When you have merchandise with your logo on it to give away or even for purchase, consumers think more highly of your brand. Think of all the branded items that you buy yourself.
* Lots of Products to Choose From – Today, due to less expensive manufacturing practices, you can get almost any type of product with your logo on it. You can brand everything from clothing to electronics.
* Improves Sales When Combined – Encourage sales by adding a promotional item when a certain dollar amount has been reached on a particular purchase. You can use a point system or a dollar system.
* Increase Customer Loyalty – Premiums given as surprises or earned by making a certain amount of purchases can greatly increase consumer devotion. They feel special when you give them an extra gift.
The benefits of using promotional materials are almost unquantifiable. Small businesses usually cannot afford TV ads, and need to find other ways to get their message out. T-shirts, bumper stickers, window clings and more offers the business another way to accomplish brand recognition and increase sales.
At Human Signs LLC, we can design, print and install anything to suit your needs.
We also create custom designs using your logo, graphics, and photos…add copy and produce the finished display.
1830 Del Prado Blvd, Suite 2 • Cape Coral, FL 33990 • 239-573-4200