THE VALUE OF FRESH CONTENT
Reasons you should be blogging
- On average, companies with blogs produce 67% more leads per month. (Hubspot)
- Companies that blog get twice as much traffic from their email marketing than those that don’t. (Hubspot)
- 94% of people who share posts do so because they think it might be helpful to others. (Impact)
- Websites with a blog have tend to have 434% more indexed pages. (TechClient)
- 47% of buyers viewed 3-5 pieces of content before engaging with a sales rep. (Demand Gen Report)
- 70-80% of users ignore paid ads and only focus on organic results. (Hubspot)
TO YOUR WEBSITE
GREAT CONTENT FOR
YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Need to add blogging to your marketing strategy?
Only $75 per blog post
- Topics specific to your industry
- Original content
- 500-800 words
- 1-2 pictures
- 1 edit revision
- Includes posting to your website if needed
What Our Clients Say
Absolutely amazing company run by fantastic people! Whats Up SWFL have done a wonderful job promoting some of our content (especially our videos) and do a wonderful job explaining the proper way to approach & execute social media marketing! We're happy to give a personal recommendation for any who want one.
I have been using What's Up SWFL for over 7 years and thanks to Mary Anne I have clients all over the world. She is a genius when it comes to social media.
Mary Anne w/ What's Up SWFL is wonderful she handles 99 % of our social media advertising and media. Great to work with.
If you are looking to take your business to the next level, you need to have Mary Anne and What's Up SWFL come up with a great marketing plan for you! She is a true professional! She cares about you and has that personal touch!
Mary Anne is amazing in her knowledge as well as her ability to teach. After only spending a short time with her, I could manage the basics of what I need to do with the social media aspect of my business. Thank you, Mary Anne!!
- Retta Kansas City, MO
The best. If you need help with your business or learning how to Market your business there's no one better than what's up SWFL.